<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d29149472\x26blogName\x3dPulse+Circle\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pulsecircle2.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pulsecircle2.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1584745569547748448', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
;
WELCOME TO PULSE CIRCLE: [the.pulse_circle] version 2.1. , The official blog site of Richard V. Diongson... Don't hesitate to leave a comment. This is for the many brain cells that had to endure incessant torture. This blog is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. Tune in, relax and unwind from all your works and be entertained! With no limits and no bounds! So fasten your seat belts, scroll down the following pages and don't miss the call! If this will not satisfy you, just check your operator services. One dose of this blog will worth the time the author spend on it!Enjoy!
Posted Friday, July 29, 2005

Memories of Bally




Since I’m happy today, I’m going to tell you onereally good and great incident that happended to me during theacquaintance party, few days ago. Good thing, the admin decided that wewear jeans and shirts, rather than casual. I love what I was wearing. Iwear comfty jeans and a superman print on my shirt. But what I lovemost is that I have the chance to have a dance with my crush. All I wastalking is Sharie. I tell you, she was so sweet (not because she’sIlongga, a Visayan language originated in Ilo-ilo which is usually onsweet tone), loving and she was a kind of woman that I’ve been lookingfor. When we’re dancing, that’s when I saw all of her- It isn’t a badnight after all. I love also what she was wearing, a red something..err, uhm… I don’t know. Anyway, of course, those are those times whenyour absolutely certain something great was going to happen even overthose subtle flirtations each of us was throwing. That’s when Irealized that I can’t blame those guys out there who’s in line catchesher love and attention. Her pretty face has graced in academe, and ifshe seems familiar it’s probably because she is. Typical of prettygirls her age, Sharie is popular especially with the opposite sex.Thank God! I’m blessed to be her partner that night. Maybe it waswritten in stars or maybe our astrological signs were aligned thatnight. After few minutes, both of us decide to take a seat. Sigh! Ican’t believe that time that it’s just the two of us. It was really aromantic way to spend an evening. That’s when I know more aboutherself. Oh no! I can’t believe that she wants to become a policewomen. Yes, I know that I’m not deaf that time even musics noice andour statements is in ballyhoo because of the disco machine/ speakers…She’s a nursing student like me, but she is not the one who opt thatcourse but his family. I was so impressed on how she talks. Oh, what’snext? I don’t think I’ll be able finish telling it. I’m sorry but thatstory is confidential, and it’s just for the two of us. Give us ourright of privacy. All I can say is that I didn’t notice how I gotintimate again with the chick. I didn’t even think of a certainpossiblity of her sticking up with me like a girl whom I loved before.I think that girls just puppet your life. I never priced her as mypossesion, for the time I valued someone more than I thought I couldtreasure, to whom I can give up my life to ensure my obsession.


11:07 AM

|

---++---

Comments: Post a Comment

++::What is Pulse Circle?::++

Pulse Circle is the official web journal of Richard V. Diongson since May 2005. Don't hesitate to leave a comment. This is for the many brain cells that had to endure incessant torture. This blog is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. Tune in, relax and unwind from all your works and be entertained! With no limits and no bounds! So fasten your seat belts, scroll down the following pages and don't miss the call! If this will not satisfy you, just check your operator services. One dose of this blog will worth the time the author spend on it! Enjoy! "



++::Who's behind Pulse Circle?::++

Behind a typical average guy who has a typical average looks, easy rider, escape artist, junkie monkey and a home soul is a Richard Vallega Diongson, born under the twin sign (May 21, 1988), 19 years old and a Fourth year Bachelor of Science in Nursing student of the Paramedical Dept of Colegio de Kidapawan formerly North Cotabato Institute of Technology Inc. He is not likely to be considered very sociable but he is always willing to extend help in the community. He's doing fine in class. He loves blogging (he loves to blog and goes to Net Web with no particular thing in mind to blog about) and photography. He blogs depending on the availability of his schedule. Moreover, he loves to play dart. He's five feet and 5 inches tall, of medium built, black-haired, plain and ordinary.

He's hardworking and determined because he wants to accomplish his many aspirations in life. He's handling his course very challenging and in fact experiencing difficulties but he still handling it quite well. Email/ friendster- richard.diongson@gmail.com.

The guy has a life!


++::Archives::++

May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007

-----------------------+++-----------------------


++::Shout Box::++

-----------------------+++-----------------------


++::Blog Roll::++